Monday, May 4, 2009

Sam's Shower

Taylor and I had a great time at my cousin's baby shower this weekend. Well, I should say...for the most part...Taylor experienced her first ever flesh wound. She was bitten by a 19 month old...the little stinker. And she still has the mark on her back to prove it! I was actually very impressed that she only cried for a little while, and then snapped right out of it. It was so much fun hanging out with the family and we finally managed to get a "4 generations" picture taken with all of us girls.=) I love you mom and Grandma!

Great Grandma Ski "Callie B", Grammy Fen, Mommy, and Taylor

We are so excited to meet Samantha's little girl coming in June...Taylor's first girl cousin!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Baby Shep is really excited to play with Taylor too. :) Can't wait!