Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day and Around the House

My first Mother's Day was very special! Taylor painted a flower pot and made me a poem! Luke let me sleep in (the best gift EVER), made me a big breakfast and gave me beautiful flowers! I still can't believe I am a Mom. It is truly the best job in the whole world. I fall in love with my baby girl more and more every day. Thank you Taylor Katherine Bell for making me the happiest girl in the whole world! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next...

Taylor was such a big helper on Sunday around the house. I was cracking up because she was soooo interested in the laundry...just when I would get everything put in the basket, she would pull it all out again. Little stinker. I have a feeling that someday she might not be so willing to help with the laundry. =)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pic with her wiping the table off and her hair all disheveled, like she has been workin' like a dog!!! Keep posting pix...i check your site every week...it is part of my weekly internet ritual...love em!Donna Safarik