Monday, August 18, 2008

Taylor's 1st Wedding!

One happy Family=)

Ashlee, Ashley, Jennifer, and Me

My friend, Kate, got married on 8-8-08, and I was so excited to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! I had a great time catching up with old friends and spending tons of time with my fellow Pi Phi's from Mizzou. We had a blast getting dolled up the day of the wedding. Shout out to Carly (future sis-in law) who did a great job on my hair!! She also did the bride's and all the flower girls...but I did not get a pic=( So, if anyone needs a hair cut, style, or do....Carly is the girl to call! This was Taylor's first wedding and she seemed to love the loud music and being passed around all night....however, we could not get her to sleep until 1 in the morning that night....but she did sleep in till 10am!! Which mom and dad much appreciated! What a good baby=)

No comments: