Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 Months Old...how could this be?






Had to share this pic of her falling over=)

Well, another month has flown by which means my baby is now two months old and it also means that my maternity leave is just about up and I will be returning to work soon. It has been an unbelievable summer and I will never forget these past few weeks with my baby girl. Yes, I will miss my baby so much when I go back to work but we are very excited about the daycare she will be attending and we look forward to meeting many new families and friends for Taylor and us. I feel like I have been off for one very LONG "vacation" and by "vacation" I mean, the hardest most rewarding trip of my life...I became a mommy this summer...and I have the best souvenir to come home to every day. I love you Taylor, mommy will miss you sooooo much during the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh...I hate that 1st day back for you!! Take a lot of kleenex, I promise you'll need it! Love all your new pics!

BTW, do you have a MAC like your sister? Is that why you can't see my slideshows?

{{{Hugs}}}
Kim

Alison said...

I hope things have gone well with you back at work, Kelly. I hope Miss Taylor is doing well in daycare, too. She is just too cute! I love the pictures with the stuffed giraffe---before long, she'll be way bigger than the giraffe!