Thursday, April 10, 2008

Marathon Man...



Before the big race!
After 26.2 Miles!


Almost to the finish line!

I am proud to announce that my father is officially my hero!! My dad ran in the St. Louis marathon this past weekend and kicked butt! He has been training so hard and it all paid off on Sunday when he crossed the finish line after 26.2 miles of running! That is over 4 hours of running without stopping! Luke, Mom, Dad, and I made a weekend trip out of it and had a great time visiting the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Union Station , and cheering the Jayhawks on to a victory again North Carolina. On Sunday, we cheered Daddy-O on as he accomplished what most people would never even attempt. Way to go Ken Fen!! You are amazing!

1 comment:

katie day said...

yeah daddy!!!!!

Nice shot of the arch, sissy!

I am so jealous that I couldn't come "make a weekend of it" with you guys. ;(

I also think it's quite funny of all the alchohol-touring that you can't take part of this year!

only 60 some days to go!!!!! woot woot!!!!