Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Easter!


Look what happens when you dye Easter eggs!

Crazy chicks!

Owen not sure what to think.

Peyton is a pro at this now!

So, I have been a horrible blogger lately. But the good thing is this...Kevin is back from the cruise ship and he brought my camera back to me....so it's time to start taking pictures again. Just in time for baby Taylor!! This Easter was so much fun. Luke's family all met down at the farm where his parents had 16 baby chicks waiting for all the grandkids...the chicks were even dyed easter egg colors...too funny=) They were quite the hit with all the boys! I couldn't help but think how fun it will be next year when Taylor gets to participate in all the festivities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be still my beating heart, you updated your blog!!! I'm on the floor! hee hee Loved reading your updates, but can't wait to see some baby pics! Sorry, I'm not interested in the Chickenhawks winning the National Championship! :) Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!

Kimmy