Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Getting Closer to the revealing...

Just wanted to share with everyone that if this week doesn't speed up, I am going to lose it! =)Friday at 3pm seems so far away right now! It's like Christmas morning and I am waiting to see if there is a blue or pink bow on my present. Either way, I don't care...I just can't wait to find out. We have our names all picked out, so I will be revealing the little booger as soon as I am near a computer after my appointment! So stay tuned and see...

3 comments:

Kim Dampier said...

I can't stand it either...I've been thinking about you everyday! I remember vividly how hard it was to get through the days before the u/s! I hope you get some sleep on Th. night!

Kimmie

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! Less than 24 hours!!!!

Kim Dampier said...

I"m thinking about you today Kel...hurry up 3pm!!!!

K