Friday, January 18, 2008

The Revealing is Coming Soon...

So, I had my 19 week checkup with my doctor today and we have set the date for the sonogram. We are anxiously waiting for the magical day which will be on Friday, February 8. So stay tuned for the results..... So for fun, everyone should comment on if they think I will be buying pink or blue! Stay tuned. P.S. My brother found my camera on the cruise ship but it will be awhile before I get it back in my hands, so for now it will be only writing!

4 comments:

Kim Dampier said...

Yeah!!!...I can't hardly wait to find out, I remember counting down the days with each of my kiddos, it was so hard!! I am voting PINK! I think you are going to break the Bell boy string! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else votes! Glad you got your camera back, it helps that Kevin works on the ship huh? You are going to need that thing soon!

Kimmie

D and K Gates said...

I think either one will be a joy!! But for some reason I am still seeing blue! But don't get me wrong if it is a girl I will be over joyed as well!! Can't wait to find out!!!! I am sure the weeks will go by so slow for you now!!!!

Katie Day said...

Taylor...no Jack.....no Taylor........oh I can't make up my mind!!!!

Kim Dampier said...

Ok so hurry up and get here already...I can't hardly stand it!!! Hope all is well mama!

Kim