Sunday, December 2, 2007

Vegas!


At the Kansas Association of Realtors Dinner

In Downtown Las Vegas

Luke had a national conference in Vegas, so of course when I found out that he had a free room at the Venetician...I booked my flight and off we went! The rooms were amazing! Each room was a suite with a huge sitting room. It was bigger than our first house!=) It makes you realize that the immaculent hotels don't get built because people are winning at gambling...=) However, it doesn't keep you from believing you will be the lucky one!! I didn't win but I did manage to play on my allotted allowance for 3 days and I consider that winning! The highlight of the trip was attending Phantom of the Opera, my favorite musical. It played in a beautiful theater inside the Venetician...you have to see it next time you are in Vegas!

1 comment:

Katie Day said...

cute shirt, sis!
i miss vegas...... :(