Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh Baby!



Okay, so we have waited long enough and I can't take it anymore...WE ARE PREGNANT!!! Well, I am pregnant and Luke is very supportive and excited! =) I am 14 weeks along and the baby is due June 12th. We moved into our new house in July and we just couldn't stand the empty rooms...so here we go!! We are so happy and wanted to share our news with our wonderful friends and family! I have been very blessed not to have been very sick so far, just tired...so I am thanking my lucky stars that it continues to go this well. We should be able to find out what we are having the middle of January, so keep checking in for the revealing of Baby Bell.

6 comments:

Katie Day said...

Yea!!! Finally, the online world can know!!!!!

It looks like you are showing!!1 How exciting!!!!!

Kim Dampier said...

Yeah...I've been checking EVERYDAY waiting for the news to be revealed! Now I can't wait to find out boy or girl! What is the actual day you go to the dr. for that? Hope your kiddo wants to show parts, mine all were stubborn, but I was more stubborn I refused to leave the office until I knew! And "hi" to Katie, she knows my friend Dawn!
xoxoxo
Kimmie

Grammie Fen said...

Yippee! No one is more excited than me! I can't wait to be a Grandma. It will be exciting to find out if it is a little boy bell or a little girl bell. I will take either one!

Katie Hilfiker said...

Congrats you guys! Very exciting news! I will be following the blog closely to find out if I need to buy pink or blue!

Chuck said...

Congratulations, you two! We WILL be allowed to baby sit the baby (or babies), right?????????? We have experience and can provide references (although you probably shouldn't allow me to watch the child if there's a four-wheeler anywhere close - ask Lucas)!

D and K Gates said...

So happy for you guys!! Can't wait to find out the sex of the baby bell!!! Love you both very much!!