Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sister night in Springfield


Sisters enjoying some Riesling. Delicious!

Once you go Riesling, you never go back!

Yummy!

There use to be a time when both Fenstermaker girls lived in Springfield, so girl's nights were not that hard to come by. But then life happened...and the Bell/Day girls no longer live a few minutes away. So, you can imagine my excitement when my quarterly work meetings were planned for Branson. Sister night in Springfield! We went to this adorable cafe called Millie's where we splurged on Fondue and wine, and then finished up the night with a movie (Sydney White) that we knew we had to see together because there was no way our husbands would let us drag them to it! I love my sister!

1 comment:

Katie Day said...

Yeah! I love my sister!!! Come back!!!