Sunday, November 28, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was a blast this year. Taylor is really starting to get it. We spent many weeks trying to decide on the "perfect" costume. I had this super cute idea of Taylor and Carson being Dora and Boots, but Tay wouldn't have it. She was absolutely determined to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. She is obsessed with reading the Little Mermaid book that we have and after watching it on VHS at Grammie's house, she was sold. The funny thing is that Ariel was always my favorite Disney princess, so I was just fine with her desire to be the princess. Poor Carson got the hand-me-down mouse costume from Taylor's first Halloween. However, she didn't mind too much...she was asleep by 7pm and didn't care too much for the candy.;)


Carson was not too thrilled about this whole thing.

However, Taylor was very excited about the concept of unlimited amounts of candy.

Ariel kissing the mouse.


Taylor loves dressing up and putting on costumes, she prances around the house yelling, "look at me mommy, I am so pretty" "show me the mirror" "I am a princess"...so Halloween may be over for all of you, but dressing up is a daily event at the Bell house!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: