Monday, August 30, 2010

My Baby sister is having a Baby

My baby sister is due on September 18 with a baby girl and we can't wait for Miss Callie Rose to arrive! We had her baby shower a couple of weeks ago and had a great time showering her with gifts. My sister took these pics so I had to show off a few. My mom bought these gorgeous dresses for the girls. We can't believe there will be 4 granddaugthers in the family now...can you imagine the girls' nights to come! We are so blessed.


Me and my girls
Carson, Taylor, and Reese...we just need Callie=) and yes...don't they look super excited!

My grandma Callie Bernice holding Carson...my sis is naming her baby Callie after her=)


Sweet Sisters

My beautiful daughter, gosh she looks old here!



My beautiful sister Katie and sister in law Carly...love you girls!

2 comments:

Alison said...

That picture of Taylor on the table is wonderful---and you're right, she looks much older---like a young girl and not a baby at all. The other day, Kyle said that if we still lived in KS, we'd have to get your sis to take our kiddos' pictures because she is such a great photographer. She captures the beauty of your family so well!

Anonymous said...

hi Kelly, Great Blog of your beautiful family! Kathy Brunin