Monday, October 26, 2009

Preggo with Baby Bell #2

We are happy to announce that Taylor is going to be a BIG SISTER! Baby Bell is due May 13th. Luke and I heard the amazing sound of our little one's heartbeat last Monday (Oct. 19) and are feeling so blessed about our growing family. Taylor has no idea what she is in for, but we figured we better give her a sibling so she doesn't turn out to be a total spoiled little stinker. (We definitely see how easy that is to do) Thanks for following our journey and we will keep you posted through it all!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MeLeahcricket said...

Congratulations!!!! The second child is just as great as the first and SO much easier!!!! I am so happy for y'all, can't wait to follow this new journey, it's a really fun one. The only downside is the second one grows up entirely too fast.

Shannon said...

Yeah, Congrats Kelly!

Laura said...

Congrats Kelly! I am so excited for you guys! Taylor is going to love being a big sister!

D and K Gates said...

So excited to meet Bell baby #2! I know he or she will be just as cute and fun as Tay Tay!

Kim Dampier said...

I know I told you on FB, but I wanted to tell you here too! Congrats, so excited to follow your journey! I know it is hard to fathom loving another one as much as you do the first one....but it is possible! :)