Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silly girl!

So I am offically a bad parent because I let my child play for many minutes with two bottles of Tylenol....she was very entertained so I went with it=) She loved how noisy it was...and I loved how I could actually get something done for awhile....I should probably put the pills away, but for that moment...it worked!!=)

Circus Day at Stepping Stones! Taylor had a blast being a clown with her fellow infants at daycare for Circus Day. A mother of another baby girl, Quinn, made all the babies costumes and they turned out adorable!! Taylor put up with the flower and the makeup....I loved it!

Cutest little clown ever!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amber said...

It's nice to know I am not the only "bad" parent who has let thier child play with a bottle of tylenol. It has given me a good 30 minutes sometimes to get other things accomplished-so funny=)~