Monday, March 9, 2009

9 months!! Seriously?!?!?

It just can't be true! My baby girl is 9 months old! She is moving around all over the place but is still not "technically" crawling...but her scooting and rolling around is getting her from point A to B and is keeping us on our toes! We are starting to wonder if she will skip the crawling and go straight to standing, because she is definitely more interested in pulling up on things. I guess time will tell!=)




Daddy reading to Taylor...she was so into the book it was hilarious!!

Showing off how she can stand!

Posing for her 9 month pic! I could barely catch her...she wouldn't sit still!
Head butting the duck...silly girl=)

2 comments:

Kim Dampier said...

My fave is the one in her crib...I still can't believe her hair, Emily's wasn't that long until she was well over 2!!!

Alison said...

She will definitely be keeping you on your toes as she begins to crawl (they can actually move pretty darn quick that way) and then walk. Time to babyproof if you haven't already! My goodness, how she is growing! We miss you guys!