Wednesday, January 14, 2009

7 months old!

Taylor turned 7 months old on the 7th...so I had to post her latest pics with the giraffe! She would barely sit still long enough to take the picture....notice her pjs....it was pajama day at school today, so of course she wore her Tinkerbell Pjs...get it Tinker Bell...Taylor Bell.... Grammy Fen gave her this nickname and there is no shortage of Tinkerbell paraphernalia around so we are stocking up!=) Love you Tinker Stinker Bell!



7 months old...woohoo!

4 comments:

D and K Gates said...

7 months already! Man how time flies! Couldn't ask for a cuter or better tinker bell though!! :)

Kim Dampier said...

Cutie Bell! Those blue eyes are to die for!!

Katie Day said...

Oh.....my....gosh.......

My heart hurts.

Please post all of them 1 month, 2 month...so on. I bet the comparison is absolutely CRAZY now!


I love you sister!!!!

Kim Dampier said...

I would say that the boys came upon their {loveys} by happenstance as they were the blankies that were always in their cribs...and Em was more methodical about choosing hers, (still a blankie) and it was betw 9-12 mon that they got really attached. Em also picked up on a bunny around age 2 that she HAS to have at bedtime and that thing is not allowed to leave the house, as I haven't been able to find a duplicate of it!!! I did get a 2nd of her blanket, stolen from my nephew....it HAD to be the exact one, she knew the difference!! KIDS!! lol And some kids never have one, but my advice is to try and get one! They are lifesavers!! Until you lose it!