Monday, May 19, 2008

Meet Emmitt Peters..


Proud Mama!




Saying hello to Taylor!



So, it is really getting real because our friend Nealy had her baby boy on Mother's Day, which means that Taylor is not that far behind! We visited with them last night and Emmitt was absolutely adorable!! Nealy has been 4 weeks ahead of me during our pregnancies...and it has been so much fun to go through all this together. We are looking forward to having babies the same age and experiencing motherhood together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! So fun that Miss Taylor will have a playmate! I bet you are going nuts waiting for her to get here huh?!? Post a pic of the finished nursery...I would LOVE to see it! (As would others I'm sure!)
xoxo
Kimmy

Katie Hilfiker said...

Hey Kelly! What great pics of Taylor's little buddy! Sorry I missed your shower! I totally spaced it off until the following Monday. Clara says hello and congratulations. Hope to see pics of baby Taylor soon!