Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another Boy in the Bell Family...

Woohoo for nephews! Meet my newest nephew Owen David Allman. He is Luke's older sister Ginger's new baby boy. Not only did I marry into an amazing family . . . I am now the proud aunt of four nephews: Travis, Peyton, Logan and Owen. If we ever get a baby girl in this family, I don't know what we will do!



Ginger With Owen at the Hospital


Luke with Owen at Melanie's House


Us With Owen at the Hospital
Travis Making a Goofy Face

Peyton



Logan Doing Some Home Improvement Work


3 comments:

Katie Day said...

them boys are so cute- give you guys any ideas!?

Kim Dampier said...

I love your blog! So glad you are online! i agree...when can we expect the next Bell baby?
miss you tons
xoxo
kimmy

Katie Hilfiker said...

Hey Kelly and Luke!

We really need to get together! I can't believe it has been two years since the last time we got together! Great pics... looks like you are having fun traveling. I look forward to more blogging!

Katie